Narrated Abu Hurairah (ra), Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said:
"Allah said, ‘All the deeds of Adam's sons (people) are for them,
except Saum (fasting) which is for Me,
and I will give the reward for it.
Sahih Bukhari, Vol. No. 3,
Book of #Fasting, Hadith No. 1904
عن أنس بن مالك، عن الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم قال: “ من صلى صلاتَنا ، واستقبل قبلتَنا، وأكل ذبيحتَنا، فذلك المسلمُ الذي له ذمةُ اللهِ وذمةُ رسولِه، فلا تُخْفِروا اللهَ في ذمتِه”.صحيح البخاري
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Qibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah’s and His Apostle’s protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."Sahih al-Bukhari 391In-book reference: Book 8, Hadith 43خَفَرَ بفلانٍ : نقض عهدَه وغدر به
and that’s why you don’t go around fixing people
and that’s why you don’t give up pieces of yourself to make someone else whole
We do this more than we think. Sometimes we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities.
someONE FUCKING MAKE THAT TEDDY BEAR HAPPY BEFORE I CHOKE BECAUSE I HAVE TEARS BRIMMING MY EYES HELP ME
it may take time but there is someone waiting to hold your handMy tears
جميلة مع التكلمة *.*
1) If you are right then there is no need to get angry, and if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
2) Patience with family is love Patience with others is respect Patience with self is confidence.
3) Never think hard about the past. It may bring sorrow. Don’t think more about the future. It may bring fears. Live this moment with a smile. Trust in Allah.
4) Every test in our lives makes us bitter or better. Every problem comes to make us or break us However, the choice is ours, whether we become victims or victorious.
5) Search for a beautiful heart and not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful. Love each other for the sake of Allah.
May Allah grant us the ability to be the best Muslims we can possibly be. In sha’Allah.